Sugaring is a form of hair removal that resembles waxing but is much gentler and less painful than waxing. There is no left over residue and no strips used. Sugaring is all natural, homemade and hypo-allergenic. It consists of sugar, water and lemon juice and is even edible! It is ideal for sensitive skin by reducing skin irritation compared to traditional waxing. Sugaring adheres only to the hair and not the skin.
Sugaring has many benefits:
- Tougher body skin can accumulate a lot of dead skin, which Sugaring can help remove
- Sugar cannot adhere to live skin cells. Live skin cells are wet & because Sugar Paste is water soluble, it will not adhere to live skin cells. This means less discomfort for you & less trauma to your skin.
- It is a quick and efficient process, making it very suitable for hair removal in large areas like arms, legs, back, etc.
- Regular Sugaring can result in a reduction of the strength and quantity of hair growth, similar to multiple laser treatments.
- Sugaring paste is applied at body temperature & will not burn your skin.
- Sugar paste can be cleaned up easily with water. You will never leave a Sugaring treatment feeling sticky.
- A single glob of Sugar Paste can be used over & over on different parts of your body then discarded after your treatment. It is never used on any other person.
- Sugaring Paste is hypoallergenic & non-comedogenic. Sugar naturally helps control cross contamination & bacteria cannot breed in the tub of sugar.
The Advanced Sugaring Technique requires about 1/16 inch of hair for successful extraction (1/8 inch tends to be optimal). After a number of Sugaring treatments the hair follicle begins to deplete. The hair grows in more refined each time. Because Sugar can extract such short hair, it is possible to extract the hair in the early growth phase, which can lead to permanency. You will see superior results in just a few treatments.
Book your appointment today!