February 18-24, 2017
Please join us for a an exciting and fulfilling week of yoga and service in Honduras. We will be serving at a ranch where orphaned and disadvantaged infants, children, and young adults are able to grow up in a supportive and caring environment. NPH (www.nph.org) provides a home, community and education for hundreds of children in nine countries.
Service opportunities on the ranch include:
- Helping the caregivers with the infants
- Working in the garden or in other parts of the ranch
- Assisting with meal prep in the kitchen
- Teaching the children and young adults yoga or playing games/sports or other creative activities
The retreat price of $599 includes:
- All meals
- Shared accommodations on the ranch in volunteer housing 2-3 persons per room and shared bathroom
- Transport to/from airport as a group
- Daily morning outdoor vinyasa yoga classes and evening restorative/yin classes
The retreat price does not include airfare to/from Tegucigalpa and travel insurance.
Please note we will fly as a group on the same flight from Miami to Tegucigalpa. More details to come.
Space is limited to no more than 15 participants, so sign up soon! Any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to extend your trip? Roatan is a undiscovered oasis of beauty just a 45 minute flight from Tegucigalpa airport where you can leave from the SEVA retreat and have a relaxation before returning to the cold.